It is amazing folks! Need to watch ASAP!
I watched them all, and of course enjoyed the hell out of it. Have fun ya'll!
~William Sherlock Scott Holmes~
The ManThe Man who lives in 221B is a very lonely man. He solves mysteries by himself. He gets called a freak, a fake, and a psychopath - none of these is he. He is absolutely brilliant - a consulting detective. He deduces everything and anything about one person just from some mud on their shoes. This Man, who has a brilliant mind, hardly gets any commission - he cannot afford his flat by himself. He needs a flatemate so he tells Stamford. Stamford brings him a man named John Watson. John becomes his flatemate and now is the man's life. John goes with The Man to solve crimes. The Man knows John's intellect is not capable of perceiving objects like his can but he still feels the need for John to be there - he needs him. This high functioning sociopath is no longer lonely - he is high with excitement.The Man by Sherlockian221B
Months go by - John and The Man are still solving crimes and mysteries, but now The Man is in trouble. Another man, one just like The Man, named Jim Moriarty wants to play a game - a game of ches
Believe JohnA couple months have passed since Sherlock has died. My heart is still swollen with grief as I sit in 221B alone. Mrs. Hudson tries to cheer me up, but it's no use because I regret not telling Sherlock my feelings of my love for him.Believe John by Sherlockian221B
"John," Mrs. Hudson said one day, "let's go visit his grave. It'll make you feel better." I stared at the wall blurry eyed looking at 'his' yellow smiley face in the wall. The tears began to pour out of my eyes but I nodded my head. I needed to tell 'him' my feelings somehow. I grabbed my coat from the rack and grabbed a box of Sherlock's cigarettes just in case.
We caught a cab and arrived at the cemetery. I walked up and put a hand on Sherlock's grave: "Sherlock Holmes. The best detective. My friend. I wish I could have told you this, that, well, I loved you."
"I know John. I knew all along." A familiar voice said. I looked at who was speaking and was dumfounded.
"Sherlock!? No. It can't be. I must be dreaming, "I said shaking my head.
"John, I love you
Everything Wrong With Sherlock's Day Ch 13Everything Wrong With Sherlock's Day Ch 13 by FlyingLion76
FlyingLion: Been gone a while. Yeah as interest in Sherlock waned but I think now that we’re in hiatus again (for the next new episodes) interest might come back. So here’s a new entry. PS: I’ll start writing the chapters to be more up to date with post Season 3/during Season 3 stuff like John’s marriage and whatnot.
1. Played solitaire on John’s laptop.
2. Ate a cookie.
*Mm... raspberry and white chocolate...*
3. Shot at wall with bow and arrow.
4. Woke up John and Mary.
5. Left Baker Street in cab.
6. Got a hair cut.
7. Closelined ninja walking outside.
8. Took taxi to Scotland Yard.
9. Discussed five cases with Lestrade over tea.
10. Ignored diss from Donovan walking in to give tea.
*She’s still having affair with Anderson*
11. Impersonated Agent Smith in front of Anderson.
12. Ignored weird look from Anderson.
13. Left Scotland Yard.
14. Picked up Yams for Mrs. Hudson.
15. Ate sandwich at Mrs. Hudson’s.
15. Found Jerry in c
Everything Wrong with Sherlock's Day Ch 12Everything Wrong with Sherlock's Day Ch 12 by FlyingLion76
FlyingLion: I’ve returned. Kind of. So how bout that new Sherlock promo? Did you guys know that the bearded guy was Anderson the first time you saw it? I didn’t till someone pointed that out. Now I know why he looked so familiar.
1. Made eggs and toast.
2. Made tea.
3. Had breakfast.
4. Contemplated life while finishing tea.
5. Shaved-wait. I can’t grow a beard.
6. Didn’t shave.
7. Used Ferdinand to send letter to Lestrade.
8. Texted LEstrade about Ferdinand.
9. Realized John was absent from flat.
10. Went on John’s laptop.
11. Read John’s e-mail to his girlfriend.
12. Look at John’s blog only to look. I wasn’t that interested.
13. Discovered Anderson on John’s blog.
14. Replied snarkily to Anderson’s comments.
*U suck. PS: Donovan called. She wants her comb back*
15. Ate bread rolls.
16. Wrapped self in blanket.
17. Rolled around in blanket.
18. Got up to make tea again.
19. Found Jerry in Teapot.
Everything Wrong with Sherlock's Day Ch 11Everything Wrong with Sherlock's Day Ch 11 by FlyingLion76
1. Woke up.
2. Washed hair to make sure to get perfect curls.
3. Dried hair.
4. Ate breakfast.
5. Dressed in coat inside due to freak rain storm sweeping London.
6. Looked at John's erotic video collection on John's laptop.
7. Got kicked out for noting John's taste in women in videos.
8. Went to look for Lestrade.
9. Found him at a Pumpkin donut shop.
10. Ate a Pumpkin donut.
11. Accidently got a ninja run over by a cab driver while calling said cab driver.
12. Went to Scotland Yard with Lestrade to reveal freak cyber terrorist blowing up buildings by pressing buttons.
13. Caught cyber terrorist by sending "Claim your prize" virus via Lestrade's phone.
14. Ignored miffed Lestrade while MI5 caught terrorist.
15. Got hit by a motorcyclist in black.
*Actually... she looked darker than black...*
16. Ignored text from Irene to have dinner.
17. Solved Moriarty's newest puzzle-really an actual puzzle this time? What am I seven?
18. Somehow averted America, Russ
Everything Wrong with Sherlock's Day Ch 9Everything Wrong with Sherlock's Day Ch 9 by FlyingLion76
1. Woke up.
2. Made scrambled eggs.
3. Gave Jerry scrambled eggs.
4. Glared at him when he didn't eat them.
5. Massaged feet.
6. Went out to look for a lamp.
7. Bought a lamp.
8. Bumped into Anderson.
9. He's buying medication-too easy to figure out why.
10. Ignored text from Moriarty.
11. Changed my number.
12. Bumped into John's girlfriend.
12. She's buying him a hideous scarf.
14. Watched Jerry jump from coat pocket onto John's girlfriend.
15. Ran with Jerry away from John's furious girlfriend.
16. Bumped into Molly carrying stacks of paper.
17. Knocked papers into another ninja (unintentional, for once I didn't know they were there).
18. Got a cake at coffee shop.
19. Spotted Anderson with Donavan outside.
20. Threw paper airplane hitting Anderson in the eye.
21. Ran from angry Anderson down alley way.
22. Fell into a pool.
23. Ignored women staring at my wet hair for some reason.
24. Went back home to dry off.
25. Did not notice I put number 12 twice on list.
26. Wrote h