It is amazing folks! Need to watch ASAP!
I watched them all, and of course enjoyed the hell out of it. Have fun ya'll!
~William Sherlock Scott Holmes~
The ManThe Man who lives in 221B is a very lonely man. He solves mysteries by himself. He gets called a freak, a fake, and a psychopath - none of these is he. He is absolutely brilliant - a consulting detective. He deduces everything and anything about one person just from some mud on their shoes. This Man, who has a brilliant mind, hardly gets any commission - he cannot afford his flat by himself. He needs a flatemate so he tells Stamford. Stamford brings him a man named John Watson. John becomes his flatemate and now is the man's life. John goes with The Man to solve crimes. The Man knows John's intellect is not capable of perceiving objects like his can but he still feels the need for John to be there - he needs him. This high functioning sociopath is no longer lonely - he is high with excitement.The Man by Sherlockian221B
Months go by - John and The Man are still solving crimes and mysteries, but now The Man is in trouble. Another man, one just like The Man, named Jim Moriarty wants to play a game - a game of ches
Believe JohnA couple months have passed since Sherlock has died. My heart is still swollen with grief as I sit in 221B alone. Mrs. Hudson tries to cheer me up, but it's no use because I regret not telling Sherlock my feelings of my love for him.Believe John by Sherlockian221B
"John," Mrs. Hudson said one day, "let's go visit his grave. It'll make you feel better." I stared at the wall blurry eyed looking at 'his' yellow smiley face in the wall. The tears began to pour out of my eyes but I nodded my head. I needed to tell 'him' my feelings somehow. I grabbed my coat from the rack and grabbed a box of Sherlock's cigarettes just in case.
We caught a cab and arrived at the cemetery. I walked up and put a hand on Sherlock's grave: "Sherlock Holmes. The best detective. My friend. I wish I could have told you this, that, well, I loved you."
"I know John. I knew all along." A familiar voice said. I looked at who was speaking and was dumfounded.
"Sherlock!? No. It can't be. I must be dreaming, "I said shaking my head.
"John, I love you
Everything Wrong with Sherlock's Day Ch 16Everything Wrong with Sherlock's Day Ch 16 by FlyingLion76
1. Woke up John.
2. Revealed a secret ninja assassin hiding in his refrigerator.
3. Defeated ninja assassin with hunk of Salami from John’s fridge.
4. Ate breakfast with John and Mary.
5. Left John’s.
6. Took suit out to dry cleaners.
7. Bumped into Anderson.
8. Ignored Anderon’s rant on theory of how I actually survived.
9. Revealed to Anderson he spent the night with Donovan again to resume my walk.
10. Received a text from Magnussun.
11. Texted back I am unintimidated by embarrassing “messy nacho” photos.
12. Decided to go buy nachos.
13. Interviewed client with a missing tiger.
14. texted John.
15. Drank seven percent stronger tea.
16. Played the violin.
17. Texted John again.
18. Took over the giant Piccadilly Circus screen posting text message to John.
*JOHN WATSON. GO TO 221B IMMEDIATELY I REQUIRE YOUR ASSISTANCE. YES THE BILLBOARD WAS NECESSARY AS YOU WERE NOT ANSWERING YOUR PHONE. –SH*
19. Ignored angry text from John about interr
Everything Wrong with Sherlock's Day Ch 15Everything Wrong with Sherlock's Day Ch 15 by FlyingLion76
1. Slept in.
2. Went to mind palace.
3. Discovered the tea and biscuits at my den.
4. Commented on John’s Blog’s new post.
5. Left for the zoo to examine crime scene.
6. Revealed to Lestrade that the lion was innocent and zookeeper was murdered.
7. Caught killer hired by Moriarty selling overpriced zoo snacks.
8. Texted Moriarty intensifying our “rivalry”.
*From Moriarty: Oooh. The game is on Sherly!*
9. Went back home to check on boiled fingers.
10. Took Ferdinand to the vet.
11. Discovered John’s missing stethoscope and Walther.
12. Sent John’s stethoscope and Walther back to him in plastic baggies.
13. Subdued ninja posing as veterinary assistant by breaking his elbow with thermometer.
14. Sent him in taxi to Scotland Yard.
15. Bought pumkin coffee.
16. Accidentally spilled coffee on Anderson’s face on the street.
17. Took Anderson to John to cure his “severe scarring burns”.
18. Left Anderson at John’s pla
Everything Wrong with Sherlock's Day Ch 14Everything Wrong with Sherlock's Day Ch 14 by FlyingLion76
FlyingLion: After another rather long break, the random antics of William Sherlock Scott Holmes and his shorter by comparison BFF John Hamish Watson continue…
EVERYTHING WRONG WITH SHERLOCK'S DAY
as ordered by Scotland Yard~
1. Woke up in sweaty blankets.
2. Removed Jerry off of sweaty brow.
3. Took a shower.
4. Got kicked out of shower by Mary.
5. Got yelled at by John for barging on Mary again.
6. Hurried out to Scotland Yard for next case.
7. Examined superheated corpse.
8. Revealed to Lestrade it was the work of a pyromaniac by examining the victims left index finger.
9. Went with Lestrade to arrest pyromaniac murderer.
10. Stopped at Bart's to twist ankle of runaway train victim.
11. Ate pasta and chips with Molly.
Everything Wrong With Sherlock's Day Ch 13Everything Wrong With Sherlock's Day Ch 13 by FlyingLion76
FlyingLion: Been gone a while. Yeah as interest in Sherlock waned but I think now that we’re in hiatus again (for the next new episodes) interest might come back. So here’s a new entry. PS: I’ll start writing the chapters to be more up to date with post Season 3/during Season 3 stuff like John’s marriage and whatnot.
1. Played solitaire on John’s laptop.
2. Ate a cookie.
*Mm... raspberry and white chocolate...*
3. Shot at wall with bow and arrow.
4. Woke up John and Mary.
5. Left Baker Street in cab.
6. Got a hair cut.
7. Closelined ninja walking outside.
8. Took taxi to Scotland Yard.
9. Discussed five cases with Lestrade over tea.
10. Ignored diss from Donovan walking in to give tea.
*She’s still having affair with Anderson*
11. Impersonated Agent Smith in front of Anderson.
12. Ignored weird look from Anderson.
13. Left Scotland Yard.
14. Picked up Yams for Mrs. Hudson.
15. Ate sandwich at Mrs. Hudson’s.
15. Found Jerry in c